StarCredits (CURRENCY:STRC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. In the last week, StarCredits has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. One StarCredits token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003371 BTC on exchanges. StarCredits has a market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $0.00 worth of StarCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.68 or 0.00679725 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014152 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00182100 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036246 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 41.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00055506 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
StarCredits Token Profile
StarCredits was first traded on July 31st, 2017. StarCredits’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,500,000 tokens. StarCredits’ official website is backto.earth. StarCredits’ official Twitter account is @_backtoearth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling StarCredits
StarCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase StarCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCredits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StarCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for StarCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for StarCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.