Starta (CURRENCY:STA) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. In the last seven days, Starta has traded up 26.2% against the U.S. dollar. Starta has a total market capitalization of $3.81 million and $219.00 worth of Starta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Starta token can currently be bought for $0.73 or 0.00010627 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007117 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.71 or 0.00676990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014197 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00179800 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00036817 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00053757 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Starta Token Profile
Starta launched on July 4th, 2017. Starta’s total supply is 5,293,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,200,017 tokens. Starta’s official Twitter account is @startaico and its Facebook page is accessible here. Starta’s official website is startaico.com.
Buying and Selling Starta
Starta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Starta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starta must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Starta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Starta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.