Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. One Status token can currently be purchased for about $0.0901 or 0.00001285 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, Bitfinex and Kucoin. During the last week, Status has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Status has a total market capitalization of $312.75 million and $23.33 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007041 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.62 or 0.00679157 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00178410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037691 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00052931 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status launched on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official website is status.im. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Tidex, Upbit, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, AEX, IDEX, Bittrex, BigONE, Huobi, Gatecoin, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Livecoin, Binance and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.