Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Storm token can now be bought for approximately $0.0277 or 0.00000404 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Storm has a total market capitalization of $113.12 million and approximately $23.46 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Storm has traded down 25% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00674872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00181500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036381 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054960 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Storm’s genesis date was November 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,088,853,037 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, HitBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not possible to purchase Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Storm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.