Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last week, Stratis has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.66 or 0.00053345 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Coinrail and Upbit. Stratis has a market cap of $361.37 million and approximately $6.63 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00035119 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011992 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00077308 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00022432 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00030719 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.53 or 0.00401591 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000208 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis (STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 98,807,231 coins. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Livecoin, Abucoins, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Binance, HitBTC and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.