StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. StrongHands has a market cap of $145,803.00 and approximately $20,136.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, StrongHands has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 29.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000095 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
StrongHands (SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 18,984,246,847,200 coins and its circulating supply is 537,505,773,562 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.