Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. Sumokoin has a total market cap of $3.39 million and $12,879.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Sumokoin has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.20 or 0.00017347 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.98 or 0.02460880 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00021497 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011100 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006646 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000307 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
Sumokoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 11,715,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,827,061 coins. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin. The official website for Sumokoin is www.sumokoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumokoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.