SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded up 5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. During the last seven days, SureRemit has traded 26.7% lower against the dollar. SureRemit has a market capitalization of $10.49 million and $96,921.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SureRemit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00673213 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00178655 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036767 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00052694 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. SureRemit’s official website is token.sureremit.co. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SureRemit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SureRemit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.