SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 15th. One SureRemit token can now be bought for about $0.0226 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SureRemit has a market capitalization of $11.32 million and approximately $29,307.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SureRemit has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.51 or 0.00679794 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014182 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181816 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00035469 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00053728 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. The official website for SureRemit is token.sureremit.co.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SureRemit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.