TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. TaaS has a market capitalization of $30.98 million and approximately $107,611.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.80 or 0.00054466 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00673213 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00178655 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036767 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00052694 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TaaS’s launch date was March 22nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TaaS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.