TEKcoin (CURRENCY:TEK) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 7th. During the last week, TEKcoin has traded up 14.6% against the US dollar. TEKcoin has a market capitalization of $356,540.00 and $993.00 worth of TEKcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TEKcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 89.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000095 BTC.
TEKcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 7th, 2013. TEKcoin’s total supply is 1,414,054,562 coins. TEKcoin’s official Twitter account is @TEKcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TEKcoin is tekcoin.org.
Buying and Selling TEKcoin
TEKcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase TEKcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TEKcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TEKcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TEKcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TEKcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.