The ChampCoin (CURRENCY:TCC) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 7th. The ChampCoin has a market cap of $7.73 million and $6,582.00 worth of The ChampCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One The ChampCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0469 or 0.00000677 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, The ChampCoin has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007061 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.82 or 0.00676335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014228 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014433 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00180336 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036233 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054375 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
The ChampCoin Profile
The ChampCoin’s total supply is 218,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 164,925,727 coins. The ChampCoin’s official Twitter account is @tcccoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The ChampCoin’s official website is thechampcoin.com.
The ChampCoin Coin Trading
The ChampCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TCC Exchange. It is not possible to buy The ChampCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The ChampCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The ChampCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The ChampCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The ChampCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.