Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Ties.DB token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00002011 BTC on exchanges including DDEX and Tidex. During the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded down 17.8% against the dollar. Ties.DB has a total market capitalization of $5.63 million and approximately $1,666.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.53 or 0.00678719 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00182368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036589 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 42.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00055813 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ties.DB launched on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,864,563 tokens. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ties.DB Token Trading
Ties.DB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and DDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ties.DB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.