Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. During the last seven days, Torcoin has traded down 14.1% against the US dollar. Torcoin has a total market capitalization of $24,172.00 and $33.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Torcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0764 or 0.00001112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $305.58 or 0.04444880 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00012391 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007015 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015529 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012842 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
TOR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 10th, 2017. Torcoin’s total supply is 1,316,179 coins and its circulating supply is 316,179 coins. Torcoin’s official website is torcoin.org. Torcoin’s official Twitter account is @thetorcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Torcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Torcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.