U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. In the last week, U.CASH has traded down 52.7% against the U.S. dollar. U.CASH has a market cap of $6.87 million and $6,330.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U.CASH token can currently be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.15 or 0.00672479 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014102 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00179218 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00036744 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00054974 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
U.CASH was first traded on September 9th, 2017. U.CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,844,678,441 tokens. U.CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash. The official website for U.CASH is u.cash. The Reddit community for U.CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not presently possible to buy U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for U.CASH and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.