Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $52.87 million and approximately $71,638.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for approximately $1.31 or 0.00019152 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded down 1.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,866.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $381.51 or 0.05569970 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $629.36 or 0.09188560 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.51 or 0.01701060 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.02460610 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00197105 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00076602 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.85 or 0.00596401 BTC.
Ubiq (CRYPTO:UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2014. Ubiq’s total supply is 40,303,238 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.