UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 15th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00008208 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $2.21 million worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,869.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $629.90 or 0.09190280 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00168313 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.61 or 0.01876390 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020914 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015845 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 32.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004776 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002284 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin (UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UnbreakableCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.