Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. Unitus has a market cap of $930,440.00 and $1,217.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Unitus has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar. One Unitus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000287 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,945.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $385.91 or 0.05569250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $644.40 or 0.09299630 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.69 or 0.01683960 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $169.63 or 0.02448050 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.57 or 0.00195881 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.31 or 0.00596112 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00074438 BTC.
UIS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 46,785,866 coins. Unitus’ official website is unitus.online. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unitus allows users to mine via the algorithm of their choice. The website however has not been working for some time. “
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Unitus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unitus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unitus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.