Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. Verify has a market cap of $2.21 million and approximately $1,719.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002402 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. In the last week, Verify has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.42 or 0.00673008 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00180568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036312 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00054812 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Verify’s launch date was December 5th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,308,864 tokens. The official website for Verify is verify.as. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verify and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.