Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Voxels coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001660 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Voxels has a market capitalization of $29.59 million and approximately $4.87 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Voxels has traded up 23.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.55 or 0.01719270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003856 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007757 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004538 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015817 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00022882 BTC.
Voxels (CRYPTO:VOX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 26th, 2015. Voxels’ total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The official website for Voxels is www.voxelus.com. Voxels’ official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Voxels’ official message board is www.thevoxel.com/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.