vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 6th. vSlice has a total market capitalization of $3.02 million and $9,708.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, vSlice has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar. One vSlice token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0904 or 0.00001322 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007172 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.16 or 0.00675149 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014655 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00182185 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00035342 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00055131 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
vSlice’s genesis date was November 15th, 2016. vSlice’s total supply is 33,390,496 tokens. The Reddit community for vSlice is /r/vDice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vSlice’s official Twitter account is @vSliceCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. vSlice’s official website is www.vslice.io. The official message board for vSlice is medium.com/@vdiceio.
Buying and Selling vSlice
vSlice can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy vSlice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vSlice must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy vSlice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.