Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 7th. Wagerr has a total market cap of $26.56 million and $21,663.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wagerr has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Wagerr token can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00147785 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00019707 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Copico (XCPO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Wagerr (CRYPTO:WGR) is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx. The official website for Wagerr is www.wagerr.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. The current Wagerr token is a transitionary token issued on the Waves Platform. It's a provisionary token that can be exchanged freely on the Waves decentralized exchange before the Wagerr mainnet launches. “
Wagerr Token Trading
Wagerr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.