WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. In the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0653 or 0.00000951 BTC on exchanges including Lbank, Bittrex, FreiExchange and Stocks.Exchange. WhiteCoin has a market capitalization of $16.24 million and approximately $379,592.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.13 or 0.00191235 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00019012 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000969 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009042 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000030 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
WhiteCoin (CRYPTO:XWC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 14th, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 248,850,269 coins. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is /r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Lbank, Stocks.Exchange, EXX and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WhiteCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.