Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Wings has a market capitalization of $33.26 million and approximately $1.61 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Wings has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Wings token can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00005426 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.17 or 0.00675675 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014197 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014666 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00182422 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00035560 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00054736 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Wings’ genesis date was December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,708,333 tokens. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wings’ official website is wings.ai.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, Gate.io, Gatecoin and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wings and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.