Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001806 BTC on exchanges. Woodcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and $7,917.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002896 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 26.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00019504 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002368 BTC.
Woodcoin (LOG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official website is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woodcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.