Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded up 23.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One Xenon token can now be bought for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000181 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Mercatox. Xenon has a market cap of $3.72 million and $12.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Xenon has traded 3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00681505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Xenon Token Profile
Xenon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. The official website for Xenon is xenon.network. Xenon’s official Twitter account is @XenonNet.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xenon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xenon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.