Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. During the last seven days, Xios has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. One Xios coin can currently be bought for about $0.0777 or 0.00001118 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. Xios has a total market capitalization of $166,991.00 and $95.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.04 or 0.00633777 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006366 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00101000 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00028506 BTC.
XIOS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2017. Xios’ total supply is 2,149,688 coins. Xios’ official website is www.xioscoin.com. Xios’ official Twitter account is @xioscoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.