XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $36.37 million and $131,207.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for $0.0846 or 0.00001226 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-CEX. During the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.42 or 0.00673008 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00180568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036312 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00136166 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00054812 BTC.
XTRABYTES uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. The official message board for XTRABYTES is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for XTRABYTES is www.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.