ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar. ZrCoin has a market cap of $3.74 million and approximately $23,451.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00014327 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.64 or 0.00679572 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014140 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00182788 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 40.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00054893 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ZrCoin launched on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,894 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,807,146 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZrCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.