2GIVE (CURRENCY:2GIVE) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 16th. One 2GIVE coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000072 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. 2GIVE has a market capitalization of $2.62 million and approximately $3,973.00 worth of 2GIVE was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, 2GIVE has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.76 or 0.00653288 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006561 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003683 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00098124 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00029167 BTC.
2GIVE Coin Profile
2GIVE (CRYPTO:2GIVE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 18th, 2016. 2GIVE’s total supply is 519,365,621 coins. 2GIVE’s official website is 2give.info. 2GIVE’s official Twitter account is @2GiveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for 2GIVE is /r/2GIVE and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “2GIVE is a charity and altruism driven project designed to recieve and make donations, tips and transactions. 2GIVE is a PoW/PoS hybrid, which means users can earn 5% interest on their holdings or mine with computational power and earn transaction fees as a reward. 2GIVE can also be used to produce GiftcCards within the wallet. “
Buying and Selling 2GIVE
2GIVE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy 2GIVE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 2GIVE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 2GIVE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for 2GIVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 2GIVE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.