Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Adzcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000345 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. Adzcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and $2,979.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Adzcoin has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00061626 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Adzcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 43,409,850 coins. Adzcoin’s official message board is forum.adzbuzz.com. The official website for Adzcoin is adzcoin.org. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adzcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.