AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $6.08 million and $104,922.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AidCoin has traded up 17.8% against the dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002422 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007153 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.64 or 0.00777961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013967 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00172037 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00036643 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00045870 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AidCoin was first traded on November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,101,886 tokens. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AidCoin’s official website is www.aidcoin.co. The official message board for AidCoin is medium.com/aidcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AidCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.