AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $5.83 million and approximately $52,574.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AidCoin has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar. One AidCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002370 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.63 or 0.00679408 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00174246 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035804 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00050873 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AidCoin’s genesis date was November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,101,886 tokens. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. AidCoin’s official message board is medium.com/aidcoin. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to buy AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.