Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 16th. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $2.17 or 0.00030821 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Token Store, Kucoin and Radar Relay. In the last seven days, Aion has traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $250.49 million and $10.36 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007054 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.91 or 0.00679856 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014764 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014189 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00174123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035995 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00051325 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aion’s launch date was October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,319,871 tokens. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official website is aion.network. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Token Store. It is not currently possible to buy Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.