All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, All Sports has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. One All Sports token can currently be bought for about $0.0252 or 0.00000361 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, OKEx and HitBTC. All Sports has a market cap of $12.22 million and $4.35 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007112 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.81 or 0.00685845 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014397 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00174763 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00035767 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050934 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
All Sports Token Profile
All Sports was first traded on January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 485,833,833 tokens. The official website for All Sports is www.allsportschain.com. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.