AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One AmberCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0088 or 0.00000124 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AmberCoin has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. AmberCoin has a total market cap of $383,253.00 and $2.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
AmberCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 23rd, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD. AmberCoin’s official website is ambercoin.info.
AmberCoin Coin Trading
AmberCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase AmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmberCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.