AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded 9.3% higher against the dollar. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $91,877.00 and $0.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,092.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.38 or 0.09291980 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00027121 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00171320 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.28 or 0.01838710 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00020997 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00016518 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002839 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003880 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002086 BTC.
AntiBitcoin (CRYPTO:ANTI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2015. AntiBitcoin’s total supply is 17,465,159 coins. The official website for AntiBitcoin is anti.cash. AntiBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @anti_bitcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AntiBitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.