ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last week, ATLANT has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. ATLANT has a market cap of $2.08 million and $15,597.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002247 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.18 or 0.00674624 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014271 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00176279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035686 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00050504 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
ATLANT was first traded on August 31st, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,225,026 tokens. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio. ATLANT’s official message board is medium.com/@atlantio. ATLANT’s official website is atlant.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ATLANT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.