Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. One Auroracoin coin can currently be bought for $0.96 or 0.00013642 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and ISX. Auroracoin has a market cap of $8.28 million and $5,421.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Auroracoin has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022532 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00046894 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin (CRYPTO:AUR) is a coin. Its launch date was January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. Auroracoin’s official message board is auroraspjall.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ISX, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.