BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last seven days, BERNcash has traded 29.9% higher against the dollar. BERNcash has a total market cap of $223,198.00 and $95.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BERNcash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $307.91 or 0.04345720 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00035972 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00053739 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.92 or 0.00718660 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00020058 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00075094 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00055903 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031851 BTC.
BERN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official website is berncoin.org. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash.
According to CryptoCompare, ” BERNcash, is a peer-to-peer payment system that allows instant payments with low fees. BERN was named after presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. “
Buying and Selling BERNcash
BERNcash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BERNcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BERNcash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.