BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 17th. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the US dollar. One BitBean coin can currently be bought for $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00032368 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.46 or 0.00645507 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009537 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00024204 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001711 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014199 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 53% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000847 BTC.
BITB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 13th, 2015. BitBean’s total supply is 2,308,001,000 coins. BitBean’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. BitBean’s official website is www.bitbean.org. BitBean’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
Buying and Selling BitBean
BitBean can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.