BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. BitBean has a market capitalization of $58.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBean coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00032029 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.05 or 0.00676648 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009697 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00023778 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 129.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00024986 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
BitBean is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 13th, 2015. BitBean’s total supply is 2,308,001,000 coins. The official message board for BitBean is www.bitbean.org/forum. BitBean’s official website is www.bitbean.org. BitBean’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
Buying and Selling BitBean
BitBean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBean must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.