Bitcedi (CURRENCY:BXC) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Bitcedi has a market cap of $53,635.00 and $3.00 worth of Bitcedi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcedi has traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcedi coin can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000132 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Bitcedi Coin Profile
Bitcedi (BXC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2016. Bitcedi’s total supply is 9,616,277 coins and its circulating supply is 5,756,371 coins. Bitcedi’s official Twitter account is @bitcedis and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcedi’s official website is bitcedi.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcedi
Bitcedi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcedi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcedi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcedi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcedi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcedi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.