Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 34.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Bitcloud coin can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002818 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $4.17 million and $6,225.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded up 30.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014790 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
BTDX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 21,010,173 coins. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.