Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $42.67 or 0.00603350 BTC on major exchanges including CEX.IO, BTCC, RightBTC and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $722.51 million and approximately $5.33 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.17 or 0.02632180 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.52 or 0.00360838 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00064037 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006266 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00130000 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00208778 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,031,324 coins and its circulating supply is 16,931,324 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoin.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is bitcointalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Gold is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain that occurred at block 491407. It implements a new PoW algorithm, Equihash, which makes it ASIC-resistant and can only be mined by GPUs rigs. The purpose of Bitcoin Gold is to make mining decentralized again following Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision of “1 CPU = 1 vote”.”
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fisco, QuadrigaCX, BTCBOX, xBTCe, Paribu, GDAX, Tidex, Bittrex, BtcTrade.im, Bitso, BTCTurk, ACX, Gemini, BitGrail, Bitfinex, Huobi, BitMarket, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Bitstamp, BL3P, Foxbit, OKEx, Cryptopia, YoBit, BX Thailand, Kucoin, Gatecoin, Allcoin, Negocie Coins, Lbank, Livecoin, itBit, Binance, Bitcoin Indonesia, Independent Reserve, BTC Markets, Gate.io, Poloniex, Bibox, Coinone, ZB.COM, Mr. Exchange, CoolCoin, EXX, Coinnest, Korbit, RightBTC, Bithumb, BigONE, Bitonic, Bitbank, WEX, Coinsquare, HitBTC, BTCC, CoinEgg, Coinroom, bitFlyer, GetBTC, LakeBTC, Luno, CEX.IO, Coinfloor, BitBay, Bleutrade, Coinrail, Zaif, Quoine, Upbit, BitMEX and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.