Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, Bitcore has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $66.55 million and approximately $1.38 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can now be bought for approximately $4.98 or 0.00071713 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,975.05 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $390.50 or 0.05623060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.38 or 0.09336400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $116.80 or 0.01681890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $169.55 or 0.02441470 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00195914 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.34 or 0.00595332 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00073941 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 16,896,884 coins and its circulating supply is 13,363,386 coins. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bit-Z, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.