bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, bitSilver has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. One bitSilver token can now be purchased for about $20.18 or 0.00285104 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitSilver has a market cap of $439,598.00 and $85.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.25 or 0.00750659 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00171411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036065 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00047980 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
bitSilver’s total supply is 21,782 tokens. bitSilver’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER. bitSilver’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
Buying and Selling bitSilver
bitSilver can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase bitSilver directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitSilver must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitSilver using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitSilver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitSilver and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.