BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market capitalization of $27.29 million and $8.06 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00005410 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.93 or 0.00719362 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00171044 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036477 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00047765 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
BlockMason Credit Protocol’s genesis date was October 18th, 2017. BlockMason Credit Protocol’s total supply is 116,158,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,229,970 tokens. The official message board for BlockMason Credit Protocol is medium.com/@BlockMason. The official website for BlockMason Credit Protocol is blockmason.io. BlockMason Credit Protocol’s official Twitter account is @blockmasonio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.