Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Blockpool coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002080 BTC on exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia. Blockpool has a total market capitalization of $3.25 million and approximately $4,816.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Blockpool has traded down 0.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00084747 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00030053 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007984 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00047214 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00013993 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006730 BTC.
Blockpool Coin Profile
Blockpool is a coin. Its launch date was March 21st, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. Blockpool’s official website is www.blockpool.io. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockPool is a platform that aims to provide B2B blockchain-based solutions for several types of businesses across a diverse range of industries. In order to achieve it, BlockPool will deploy a globally scaled business plan by using plugins, blockchain sidechains, and other SaaS modular solutions. The BlockPool Team plans to mitigate the costs of data-driven businesses while boosting security and efficiency. Blockpool token (BPL) is a DPoS-based token that will allow network members to purchase BlockPool services and applications. Also, it will benefit the users as shareholders of the BlockPoll's profits. “
Blockpool Coin Trading
Blockpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Blockpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blockpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.