Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded 12.9% higher against the US dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $122.19 million and approximately $377,065.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be purchased for about $189.37 or 0.02715330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00673858 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00178644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036260 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00051177 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes’ genesis date was December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 645,222 coins. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Byteball Bytes is byteball.org. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byteball Bytes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.